1. Deposits can be made from inside our Client Portal. Not all deposits made will be reflected in your account immediately. Refer to the deposit methods available on the Deposit Page of our website for more details.
2. Deposit facilities are to be used for trading only.
3. Funds deposited into a trading account should be made from a source (e.g. credit/debit card, bank, alternative payments account, etc.) that is in the same name as the trading account.
4. Payments from joint bank accounts or credit cards are accepted if the trading account holder is one of the beneficiaries.
5. At our discretion, Moneta Markets may require confirmation of funding account ownership at any time (credit card, bank account, alternative payments account, etc.) before funds can be credited into a trading account. For example, a client may be required to produce a scan copy or card photo should he or she wishes to deposit using a credit or debit card. Failure to comply with this policy will result in rejection of the deposit. Please ensure to redact the credit card numbers to only show the first 6 and the last 3 digits (for example, 1234 56 ████ 234).
6. If we choose to waive or cover any fees, we can only cover fees that we see. Other fees charged by your bank, intermediary bank and/or our financial institution remain your responsibility.
7. Moneta Markets will not be liable for any losses (including auto or forced liquidation event) incurred as results of delays in processing your deposit, including and not limited to payments made to cover on-going margin requirement. Only cleared funds are deposited into a trading account. It remains the client’s responsibility to ensure his/her trading account(s) have sufficient funds to cover margin requirements.
1. Withdrawals can be made from inside our Client Portal. Not all withdrawals made will be reflected in your account immediately. Refer to the withdrawal methods available on the Withdrawal Page of our website for more details.
2. To comply with Anti‑Money Laundering/Counter‑Terrorism Financing Rules and regulations, Moneta Markets will only process withdrawals to the same account (e.g. credit/debit card, bank, alternative payments account, etc.) that was used to deposit the funds. At its direction, Moneta Markets reserves the right to reject instruction to process return of funds to a different account without providing reasons. Additional information and documents may be required to be provided by the client.
3. Withdrawals are generally processed within 24 hours. Depending on the withdrawal method chosen, it can take between 1-7 business days for you to receive your funds. The company cannot be held liable for any deposit/ withdrawal processing delays that are caused by payment systems.
4. Withdrawal via bank wire requires 3 to 5 business days to complete. While we do not charge any fees, you may still need to pay other charges made by the banks and any intermediaries involved at your expense. In general, an international bank wire transfer costs USD25.
5. Trading profits or any account balance exceeding the initial deposit amounts preferably refunded via Bank Wire.
6. Clients acknowledge they may be required to provide information and/or documents on the source(s) of the funds and/or source of wealth in general when processing a withdrawal request or at any time during their journey with Moneta Markets. Moneta Markets reserves the right to refuse to process a withdrawal request where a Client does not provide all required information, and/or where Moneta Markets has reasonable concerns that doing so may result in breaches of the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing laws and regulations.
7. Clients acknowledge Moneta Markets does not guarantee a recall of a financial transaction under any circumstances and that Moneta Markets is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of providing incorrect instructions/details of the destination account.
8. Moneta Markets reserves the rights to refuse to process a withdrawal request if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the trading account may result in deficit or cause the account to fall below the margin requirements.
9. Moneta Markets reserves the rights to refuse to process a withdrawal request if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the trading account may turn into a negative balance after the withdrawal request is processed or if the trading account is subject to a charge-back investigation.
Third Party Payments
1. Third-party deposits and withdrawals are prohibited. We operate a “return to source” policy. For example, if funds were deposited using Skrill, we would refund you via Skrill along with any profits. The same applies to bank wire, credit card, Neteller, and the other funding options we offer. If for any reason, we are unable to return the funds to the source, we will refund, preferably, via bank wire in the name of the trading account holder.
2. If, for any reasons, Moneta Markets becomes aware of a payment made from a third party, Moneta Markets is entitled to reverse the payment, close any open positions, null any profits gained, or/and terminate the trading account. Moneta Markets will not be liable for any losses as results of breach of this policy.
1. Moneta Markets cover the merchant fees for Neteller, Skrill, E-wallets, Alternative Payment Methods (APM’s) and Credit Card deposits on behalf of our clients. We are happy to do so as long as our clients are using the facility to deposit funds to trade with and not to game the system for their own benefit such as reward points on their account.
2. If a client deposits funds via Neteller, Skrill, E-wallets, Alternative Payment Methods (APM’s) or Credit Card and then requests a withdrawal of these funds with no trading (or minimal trading) on their account then we reserve the right to charge the applicable merchant fees + a discretionary handling fee to the clients account upon their withdrawal. We will actively notify clients where we find suspicious activity. Recurring cases of abuse will see the clients account immediately closed.
3. This policy cannot be exhaustive. Additional conditions or requirements may apply at any time due to regulations and policies, including those set in order to prevent money laundering and counter terrorism financing. Usage of this site and services is subject to the Client Agreement and other operative agreements which may be amended from time to time at Moneta Markets’s sole discretion.
Buka akaun langsung dan mula berdagang dalam masa beberapa minit
Danakan akaun anda menggunakan pelbagai kaedah pembiayaan
Akses 1000+ instrumen merentas semua kelas aset